Dave Alison, CFP®, EA, BPC
President | Founding Partner
Dave Alison is an accomplished financial planner and entrepreneur with a passion for helping advisors take their business and planning capabilities to the next level. As President and Founding Partner, Dave provides guidance to the leadership team and drives the company towards its collective vision of simplifying financial planning for 1 billion people worldwide.
Dave also serves as Chief Operating Officer and Founding Partner of C2P Enterprises. His day to day focus is on driving the company’s key growth initiatives, directing the overall corporate strategy, and leading the executive team of the enterprise. Dave has a true unique ability to take vision and turn it into reality.
In addition to his roles at C2P Enterprises, Dave’s capabilities to engineer advanced financial, tax, investment, insurance and estate planning needs into one holistic plan led him to found Alison Wealth Management based in Silicon Valley but serving clients across the United States virtually.
Things You Must Know About Dave
- Is a frequent speaker at industry conferences and regularly conducts advisor training on C2P’s signature planning processes and investment strategies
- Is a technology geek and is excited to talk to you about The Bucket Plan® Software he helped build
- Has a passion for working on complex financial planning situations for clients and advisors
- Enjoys fishing and traveling. He has visited 10 countries since 2013 and hopes to double that number over the next couple years
- His wife is from London, England and they try to go back every year
- Dave has been published in Forbes, US News, FinancialPlanning.com, Yahoo.com, NASDAQ.com and other industry media outlets
- Financial Planning Association®
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) was founded in 1985 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves the public interest by promoting the value of professional, competent and ethical financial planning services, as represented by those who have attained CFP® certification. CFP Board sets and enforces the requirements for CFP® certification, including: education, examination, experience, and ethics, Individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements are authorized to use the CFP® certification marks in the United States.
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the principal professional organization for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, educators, financial services providers and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession. FPA supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.