Prosperity Capital Advisors is committed to creating value for the advisors and investors it serves.
1. Through our team of investment advisor representatives, we provide accessible, holistic financial planning solutions to American families.
A holistic plan is an all-inclusive plan where investments, insurance, tax, estate, Social Security, retirement income and healthcare plans are coordinated with the same goal in mind. While the ultra-high-net-worth investors may regularly receive this level of service, the majority of Americans don’t, and they are the ones that need a holistic plan the most. Without one, they could be at risk for running out of money in retirement and exposed to crucial gaps, tax inefficiencies, overexposure to risk and other unintended consequences. As an organization, we’re committed to looking at the big financial picture and providing congruent and holistic services to the American families who wouldn’t otherwise receive this service.
2. We utilize The Bucket Plan® philosophy to help maximize the growth, longevity, and distribution of assets.
The Bucket Plan Planning Process is a simplified asset positioning strategy that focuses on turning accumulated assets into tax-efficient income sources for the now, soon and later years. For retirees, the goal of this three-bucket approach is to provide for stable income sources for the first years of retirement; conservative growth and protection from market volatility and inflation in the next phase of retirement; and long-term growth and legacy planning for the later years. For younger clients, The Bucket Plan helps to navigate the challenges of saving for the short-, intermediate- and long-term financial goals and accounting for the “what ifs”. Each time-oriented bucket is comprised of tax-efficient financial solutions to help maximize the output of assets while trying to preserve account value for the long-term.
3. We are a planning-first RIA that leads with a result-driven financial plan rather than selling products or portfolios.
Prosperity Capital Advisors leads with the plan, not the product. We believe financial products and portfolios should be used solely as instruments to help investors obtain their overall financial goals and objectives. With the countless financial products and vehicles that are available in the marketplace today, only a cohesive financial plan can work to identify gaps and inefficiencies in order to provide accurate product and portfolio recommendations. For these reasons, financial planning is the foundational service that PCA provides.
4. We are an open-architecture registered investment adviser.
At PCA, we believe our affiliated advisors know what individual products and investment instruments work best for their clients’ individual situations. We don’t require any proprietary products or portfolios to be used, nor do we advise against products that are methodically determined to be in the best interest of the client. Rather, our open-architecture platform provides access to a wide array of investments, managers, strategies, fee-only instruments and more, so you can design the investment strategy to meet the goals and best interests of your clients.
5. We work to simplify the investment process for advisors and investors alike.
We utilize technology to simplify business operations and empower advisors to run an efficient investment advisory business, including:
- Back office capabilities for opening new accounts and processing new business, integrated electronic signature, trade management and similar
- Open architecture technology ecosystem allowing advisors to select from a suite of technology solutions that meet security clearance for operational use, such as Red Tail, Kwanti, eMoney and similar
- Financial planning using The Bucket Plan software to help streamline and deliver The Bucket Plan to clients in the most efficient manner.
At the core of PCA, we’ve structured our organization and offerings to simplify the lives of and empower the people we serve.