Senior VP of Business Development
Bill Richardson may be a familiar face having more than ten years in the financial industry, most recently serving as director of sales with Allianz. As senior vice president of business development for C2P Advisory Group and Prosperity Capital Advisors, Bill is responsible for advisor recruitment and relationship management, utilizing his extensive industry and financial planning experience to help advisors grow their businesses. Bill’s passion and expertise for helping the industry’s best advisors get better-paired with the resources available through Clarity 2 Prosperity, the training, coaching and IP development organization, are certain to produce tremendous results for affiliate advisors.
Bill is known for his proven track record for driving sales success and his ability to train and mentor others. Within his first year with Allianz, his consulting led to doubling the fixed indexed and variable production from his territory of New York City and Long Island. From there his successful coaching techniques were expanded to provide mentorship and training programs to more than 200 internal and external Allianz wholesalers. In 2015, his efforts helped drive nearly $3 billion in fixed indexed annuity sales through his district.
In addition, from an in-depth product knowledge and carrier industry perspective, Bill also draws from his years of first-hand experience advising clients as a Registered Representative for FSC Securities and Thrivent Financial. He has obtained his Series 7, 66 and 26 securities licenses, in addition to his life and health insurance license, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®), Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), and Fraternal Insurance Counselor Designations. He is also a graduate of Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
Bill currently resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and enjoys spending time with his wife, Jamie, and three children, Jackson, Jane, and Avery. He is also an avid tennis player and has played and coached at the collegiate level.
Things You Must Know About Bill
- Provides holistic business development, training and marketing initiatives for annuities, life and AUM
- Proven track record for driving exponential sales growth
- Brings industry perspective, planning and product knowledge from advisor and carrier experience
- Before getting into the financial services industry I spent seven years working with teenagers as a youth director for a local church
- Grew up in south Texas and was known as Billy until moving to Minnesota before high school when my name and accent changed “right quick”
- Enjoy listening to and even occasionally singing Frank Sinatra